Monday, June 9, 2008

Life at Castle Grayskull - Hot Sinks

After several days of tepid showers, I was unable to stand beneath the water in the showers this morning. The steaming hot water burnt to the touch, so I was forced to first hold a wash cloth under the water, wait for it to cool down and then finally apply it to my body. My search for the "goldilocks shower" continues. After I finished my shower, I proceeded to the sink area to brush my teeth. Today, once again, I experienced one of the oddest things about life at Bedford-Atlantic. For whatever reason, very often both of the taps on every sink produce hot water. I am not talking about warm tap water, but hot water just as scalding as that which I found in the shower. The only way, it seems, to get any cool water is to be the first person to use a particular sink in the morning and to get whatever cool water is still in the pipes.


Read the full post here!

No comments: